Automotive Technology Instructor – Carbon County Higher Education Center – Rawlins, Wyoming
Carbon County Higher Education Center – Rawlins, Wyoming
Job Title: Automotive Technology Instructor
Summary – Automotive technology involves teaching sequential, content-increasing courses in the eight ASE certification areas: engine fundamentals, engine performance systems, brake systems, steering and suspension systems including wheel alignment, automatic transmissions, manual transmissions and other drive train components, heating and air conditioning systems, and electric and electronic control systems.
- 1. Salary range begins at $45,000; higher for experience; 9-month rolling contract.
- 2. CCHEC pays 90% of health insurance premium for high end plan, 100% of premium for all others;
- 3. CCHEC pays 17.62% of salary into Wyoming Retirement System;
- 4. CCHEC pays long term disability plan;
- 5. CCHEC pays for life insurance policy;
- 6. 185 day contract (August to June);
- 7. Generous holiday schedule;
- 8. Ample professional development opportunities