October 6 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm$50.00 – $150.00
Davis Campus Building: Computer and Automotive Engineering (CAE)
Campus map (https://www.weber.edu/WSUDavis/maps.html)
Accommodations: Home 2 Suites Layton
Some General Information
1 Paid Ticket Per Person To Attend Is Required
- PARKING PASS REQUIRED https://weber.myparkinginfo.com/cws/
- Vendor set up between 4pm and 8pm October 5th.
- Select your individual breakout session when you arrive
- Certificates of training will be given
MEET FOR DINNER THE EVENING BEFORE THE CONFERENCE STARTS
Join us for our customary ‘Dinner Before the Event’. We will be meeting at Roosters Brewing Co just a short walk from the hotel.
748 W. Heritage Park Boulevard, Suite 101, Layton, UT 84041
Great time to catch up with old friends, meet new people and have a great meal. While this is not a sponsored event, it is a great time for all.
Significant others are welcome. We will be meeting at 6:30pm on the 5th. Here is a link so you can see a menu…. http://www.roostersbrewingco.com
7:30 – 9:00 Meet and Greet/Visit Exhibitors
Coffee and Donuts Provided
9:00 – 10:00 ASE Education Foundation
10:00 – 12:00 Breakout Sessions
12:00 -1:30 Lunch/Business Meeting/Visit Exhibitors (lunch provided)
1:30 – 4:00 Breakout Sessions
Current Breakout Topics
- ASE Education Foundation – What is ASE and it’s value to the student and school, new areas of EV Certifications, Q&A with ASE Leaders
- ATECH Training – Troubleshooting techniques Diagnosing by the Numbers This course will cover the advanced features a DMM will offer to a technician. Instructor-led activities will enhance your knowledge of applying all the DMM’s features to diagnose a circuit failure. Do your students ever ask why there are other buttons on a digital multimeter? Would you like to take their meter usage training to the next level.
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicles – Consulab
- Switch Lab – Daktic
- Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Systems – John Kelly
- Goodheart-Willcox Publisher: Explore easy, ready-to-use ideas and strategies to energize your classroom, increase student engagement and allow learners to interact with the content in multiple ways. Practice these interactive strategies to engage, explore, explain, and extend learning across any discipline as you model student choice by delving into content applicable to the classroom and auto shop.
- Vehicle Wrap Demo – Brandon Stevenson
- Performance Dyno Tuning – Caid Kroeger